Illovo Sugar (Malawi) plc wishes to recruit Warehouse Supervisor based at Limbe Office for a period of 6 months. The incumbent will be reporting to the Warehouse Administration Officer.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS INCLUDE:
- Providing up to date reports on stock by submitting daily stock returns to Logistics Operations Centre (LOC) relating to receipts, dispatches, stock transfer and damages/rejects.
- Authorising any receipts and dispatches from the Warehouse by verifying all pertinent documents as Loading Authority (LA) instructions and proof payment as advised by Logistics Operations Centre
- Monitoring arrival of trucks at the Warehouse by using the in-house tracking devices and report any
incidences to LOC truck diversions
- Ensuring that stock received in the Warehouse is in good condition and that all dispatches to customers are of good quality by carrying out thorough checks when receiving and dispatching stock
- Ensuring that the operating procedures are adhered to and that customer satisfaction is maximized at all times
- Conducting periodic stock counts
- Ensuring that the warehouse is clean, tidy and safe at all times in accordance with ISO and HACCP and other safety requirements.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- MSCE coupled with a Diploma in Logistics/ Supply Chain and/ Business Management or any other relevant tertiary qualifications
- Good computer skills is a must
- Elementary or detailed knowledge of Safety (NOSA + HACCP) and Quality (ISO) systems will be an added advantage.
Interested applicants must submit detailed Curriculum Vitae with three referees plus copies of certificates to:
HR Business Partner
Private Bag 580
E-mail: [email protected]
Closing date of receiving applications: Thursday 8th October, 2020 Only short-listed applicants will be acknowledged.