FINCOOP Savings and Credit Cooperative Limited a member owned, democratically controlled financial cooperative serving micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, farmers and salaried employees.
Intends to recruit suitably qualified, result oriented and experience people to fill as follows:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Accept deposits and loan payments
- Process checking and Savings withdrawals
- Promote the SACCOs products and services
- Maintain an adequate cash at all times
- Balance cash drawer in accordance with the SACCOs procedures and regulations
- Answer member inquires and refer member to proper service area for issues that cannot be resolved at teller line
- Perform as a team member in allocating and coordinating the work flow
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of related banking regulations and other micro finance policies
- Basic experience and/or training in banking, accounting, financial and cashiering
- Good mathematical skills, ability to calculate interest, commissions, percentages etc
- Excellent negotiation, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Competency with computer operation, word processing and spreadsheet software
- High degree of accuracy.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested individuals should submit their full applications to:
The General Manager
P.O Box 651
Or send to:
Email: [email protected]
the deadline for submission of application letters is 9th July, 2020.