Position: Technical Sales (Pre-Sales) Engineer
Reports to: Branch Manager/Head of Sales and Marketing
The post demands an outgoing person who will be in constant contact with the Branch Manager/Head of Sales and Marketing doing solution designs and technical presentations to the customers.
The person will be responsible to make sure that the company is compliant with Manufacturer requirement in terms of Technical sales certifications across all product range.
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or any relevant field with a minimum of 2 years experience in technical field.
- Ability to write tenders and proposals
- Must have System Administration knowledge of at least one of the Linux systems. Those with Unix knowledge will have an added advantage.
- Must have System Administration knowledge of at least a windows server platform.
- Must have technical knowledge of any of the databases SQL or Oracle
- Hardware knowledge of any of the servers and storages (SUN, IBM, NetApp, HP or EMC)
- Must be result oriented with good customer relations
- Ability to articulate their solutions in good English
An attractive package will be offered to successful candidates, commensurate with skills and experience.
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications with detailed CV with names and addresses of at least 3 traceable referees by email only to:
Email: [email protected]
Not later than 9th October 2020.