Blantyre International University is inviting applications from highly qualified and experienced individuals for lecturing the following ABMA and ABE Professional Diploma Programmes on weekends commencing July, 2020:
1. Professional Business Management
2. Professional Community Development
3. Professional Computer Engineering
4. Professional Computing and Information Systems
5. Professional HIV/AIDS Management
6. Professional Human Resource Management
7. Professional Journalism and Media Studies
8. Professional Public Health Management
9. Professional Shipping and Logistics
1. Business Management
2. Business Management and Human Resources
3. Business Management and Marketing.
Applicants should have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field from a recognized university.
Applicants should send their applications and copies of their CVs, degree certificates, and names of three traceable referees by 5th July, 2020 through email or WhatsApp to:
Blantyre International University,
Private Bag 98, Blantyre, Malawi.
Telephone: +265 995 947 940, +265 999 279 608, +265 999 723 2929.
Email: [email protected];
Start receiving jobs alerts directly to your email