Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the vacant positions tenable at The Polytechnic, a constituent college of the University of Malawi.
- For Staff associate, candidates should have a Bachelor of Arts Degree with Credit or Distinction in Journalism, media studies, Mass Communication or related disciplines. Those with relevant teaching experience and/or industrial experience will have an added advantage.
- Those applying for Lecturer level must have a Master of Arts or PhD in Journalism, Media Studies, Mass Communication or related disciplines.
- Candidates applying for Senior Lecturer level and above must have a Master of Arts in Journalism or a PhD in Journalism or related discipline plus relevant publications.
- Candidates should be ready to offer superior tuition in any of the following:
- Digital Journalism
- Graphics and Design Technology
- Television and Film Studies
- Investigative Journalism
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications together with copies of relevant qualifications and up to date curriculum vitae with at least two traceable referees (with email addresses) should be sent by 10th January, 2021 to:
Private Bag 303
Email: [email protected]