As part of the implementation of its technical assistance to the PFM Reforms in Malawi, DAI SPRL is looking for a senior procurement expert to draft a Contract Management Practical Guide, with the aim of strengthening contract management practice by the whole procurement community.
This 40-day mission will indicatively take place during the 3rd quarter 2020
Main qualifications and experience (Excerpts from the Terms of Reference)
- At least a Masters’ degree in Public procurement, Engineering, Law, Economics, Business Administration orrelated fields in social science, or equivalent qualification.
- At least 15 years of experience in management of large contracts and international public procurement systems
- A proven track record in drafting laws, regulations, guidelines and standard operating procedure manuals in the field of contract management
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical experience in drafting and managing FIDIC World Bank and African Development Bank contracts
- Knowledge on laws, regulations, procedures and intenational best practices for the procurement, implementation and administration of goods, service and works contracts
- Expertise in reviewing and assessing national contract management systems against international best practice
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Although not required, fluency in Chichewa is an asset.
How to apply:
Please contact Linda Koning, Project Manager, to obtain the terms of reference and contractual conditions of this assignment:
Email: [email protected]
The closing date is August 10th, 2020.
Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis.