As part of the implementation of its technical assistance to the PFM Reforms in Malawi, DAI SPRL is looking for a senior web design expert to design, validate and launch the new website for the Malawi Institute of Procurement and Supply (MIPS), with the aim of better supporting the work carried out by MIPS.
This 40-day mission will indicatively take place during the 3rd quarter 2020
Main qualifications and experience (Excerpts from the Terms of Reference)
- At least a Masters’ degree in web design or equivalent qualification;
- Preferably 15 years’ experience in web-design and/or development; Design, layout and coding, this can mean work on a new project;
- 5 years’ experience developing interactive websites that allow for user engagement and online payments/subscriptions;
- Experience with social networks, Facebook and Twitter Pages;
- Experience with CMS (open-source, proprietary and custom solutions);
- Experience with constituent relationship management (CRM) systems;
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, in-design, and dream weaver.
- Good programming skill in PHP and MYSQL;
- Be able to upload the website onto a server and register it with different search engines;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Although not required, fluency in Chichewa is an asset.
How to apply:
Please contact Linda Koning, Project Manager, to obtain the terms of reference and contractual conditions of this assignment:
Email: [email protected]
The closing date is August 10th, 2020. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis.