Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill vacant positions tenable at Sunseed Oil Limited situated along the Kanengo – Airport Road.
POSITION: SHE OFFICER
- Planning and implementing procedures that protect employees in the workplace.
- Controlling risks at work and ensure that the organisation meets current safety standards.
- Planning and implementing new policies and procedures to raise or maintain safety and health standards,
- Monitoring and reviewing those policies and procedures to ensure their effectiveness.
- Implementing new protective and preventative measures as required by law or by the organization.
- Preparing health and safety strategies and developing policies.
- Carrying out risk assessments;
- Liaising with regulatory authorities to ensure compliance with mandatory regulations;
- Investigating accidents on sites and producing subsequent reports and recommendations;
- Carrying out site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented.
- Producing reports relation to Safety, Health and Environment.
- Essential skills for this position are attention to detail, patience and diplomacy, and the ability to understand industrial processes and analyze complex data.
- An investigative mind and an interest in the law are also required.
Must have relevant training on Safety Health and Environment from recognized institutions.
METHOD OF APPLICATION;
Interested candidates should submit their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae and three traceable referees to:
The Human Resources Manager
Sunseed Oil Limited
P.O. Box 748
Or email: [email protected]
Closing date for receiving applications is 19th February, 2021.