Applications are invited from qualified and experienced persons for the following position tenable at Kasinthula Cane Growers Limited in Chikwawa.
Purpose of the position
To supervise and oversee all security matters in the Company Estate and the Head Office.
- The Security Supervisor must have a Malawi Schools Certificate of Education (MSCE) or above.
- At least five years of security work experience in the Army or Police
- He or she must be energetic and physically fit.
- He or she must be of sober mind, of no criminal record and able to work in a team.
- Must have or develop good relationship with the Police.
- Ability to follow up with the both the Police and Court on all theft cases.
- Attention to detail and good record-keeping skills is a must.
- To supervise all guards
- To make sure that all security incidences are recorded in the Occurrence Book
- To ensure that all security offenders are apprehended and surrendered to Police.
- To follow up all theft cases referred to Police and Court
- To submit reports to management on all security matters
- To ensure that all Company property is safe and secure.
- To do any other relevant duty assigned by superiors.
The Security Supervisor will be reporting to both the Agriculture Manager and Human Resources and Administration Manager.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above requirement should send their applications together with detailed
Curriculum Vitae and copy certificates to:
The Human Resources and Administration Manager
Kasinthula Cane Growers limited
P. O. Box 138
Closing date for applications is Friday, 12th February, 2021