Air Cargo Malawi Limited (ACM) is a state owned Company with offices at Kamuzu and Chileka International Airports. The mandate of ACM is to carry on the business of carriage of cargo and mail by air, handling, storage and to promote any commercial activity related to the business of the company.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the following vacant positions, which exist within the Operations Division of the Company.
The Jobs are:
Position: SECURITY GUARD (2 posts)
- Ensures protection of company property and records all items moving in and out of premises.
- Monitors and registers the delivery of cargo to clients and agents.
- Provides access control to all restricted areas and ensures that only authorized persons and/or goods are permitted.
- Alerts superiors and/or law enforcement officers of suspicious parcels or persons.
- Performs other related duties as may be instructed from time to time.
- Malawi School Certificate of Education
- A minimum of five years’ service in the security agencies.
- Knowledge in Aviation Security will have an added advantage
- Should be honest, of high integrity and without criminal record
- Physically fit
- Should be a team player
- Have above average writing and reporting skills
- Ready to work odd hours
- Be of sober habits
- Aged between 30 – 45 years old
How to apply
Applications, accompanied with detailed CVs, three traceable referees and copies of certificates must be sent to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Air Cargo Malawi Limited
P. O. Box 30537
Clearly mark on the envelope “the position being applied for”. Closing date for receiving applications is 19th March, 2021