Mount Sinai International School a fully accredited University of Cambridge School located in Lilongwe, Malawi is currently looking for qualified School Administrator.
Position: School Administrator
- The SA will be the initial contact for new students and will be in charge of student enrolment and the arrangement of academic assessment of new students.
- Ensure effective working relationships and a school culture that encourages continuous improvements for teachers and students. Develop an environment that encourages open communication with colleagues, students and the community.
- Orientation of a new teaching staff.
- Working with the Management in regard to resource allocation and budgeting in respect of the general operation of the school.
- Working with the Accounts Office and the Heads of School to conduct school fees collection on behalf of the school.
- Managing third party extra-curricular activity providers.
- The SA will be responsible for correspondence with International Examination Boards, oversee International examination registration, examination room setting and dispatch of examinations.
- Assist the Heads of School in the organization of staff development training.
- Create and monitor policies and practices that promote a safe learning environment, working closely with the School Maintenance Officer.
- The SA may be required at the request of the Board of Directors to perform additional duties on behalf of MSIS outside of normal working hours or during school holidays. All additional duties and responsibilities assigned by the Board shall be consistent with the duties normally associated with the position of a SA.
Qualification and Skills:
- Must be a holder of a Degree in Business Administration/Human Resource Management
- At least 5-10 years of proven experience
- Excellent organization skills
- Great attention to detail
- An ability to remain calm under extreme pressure
- Willing to show initiative
- A thorough and methodical approach to your work.
How to apply
Please submit your cover letter, C.V. and copies of certificates to:
Email: [email protected]
or by post
The Managing Director
Mount Sinai International School
P.O. Box 30023,
Not later than 22th February,2021.