GardaWorld seeks to engage the services of two Sales Managers, one to be based in Lilongwe with responsibility for the Centre and North while the other will be based in Blantyre responsible for the South.
Position: Sales Manager (2 Posts)
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the successful candidates shall be responsible for taking leadership roles of driving the sales team within their regions towards achieving their respective sales targets and overall business unit targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing and managing sales targets in line with company yearly budgets for increased profits and growth to the business;
- Organizing and implementing marketing strategies in the area of operations for sales growth in collaboration with the National Sales Manager and Branch and Operations Managers through the sales teams;
- Leading business development/growth/increased profits by acquiring new businesses through the sales teams, in line with the agreed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets;
- Coordinating preparation of sales reports/projections, weekly, monthly and quarterly through the sales administrator for analyses on the progress and target achievements;
- Leading in maintaining a healthy revenue/cash flow in the business unit by enforcing active collection by the sales teams as per the set down procedures and sales processes.
- Retaining and managing existing and new clients through the sales teams, supported by the branch and Operations managers;
- Heading sales teams within their regions, supervising and monitoring them by checking the daily/weekly and monthly sales activity levels for target achievements;
- Recruiting, developing, coaching, training and supporting the sales teams in conjunction with the related bodies/departments. Communicating and coordinating training of any new sales products/services to the respective teams;
- Driving product and service penetration in existing customers through the sales teams;
- Developing and managing account plans for corporate clients and liaise with the CST team in generating the top ten lists and the watch lists from the region;
- Creating and managing a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities through the teams;
- Participating in the development of marketing and sales strategies, making suggestions on sales/customer retention strategies, service offerings, and market analysis feedback for penetration;
- Analyzing sales potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers to the organization;
- Coordinating and managing required assistance on tender preparation;
- Working/liaising with all departments to ensure customer satisfaction by coordinating and solving customer’s issues as they arise;
- Managing and coordinating successful implementation of annual price increase within the area of operation; and
- Developing and submitting sales reports in a timely manner for management decision making.
Qualifications, Experience and Other Attributes
Ideal candidates must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/Administration, Sales or Marketing;
- Professional marketing qualifications and membership to Professional Marketing Institutions such as CIM.
- At least eight (8) years relevant experience, 3 of which should have been at a supervisory level;
- Knowledge of current trends in marketing management, public relations and communications;
- Knowledge in market research and product placement;
- Tech savvy with good IT skills and;
- Experience and exposure selling within the security industry
How to apply
Interested candidates must submit their applications supported by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certified certificates and three traceable referees to:
The Human Resources Manager
P.O. Box 2084
Email: [email protected]