Akuona is a vibrant and effective business entity that can proliferate and compete both on local and international markets in terms of good service delivery and revenue generation as we nurture the values of integrity, discipline and good workmanship.
Position: Sales and Marketing Officer
Tenable: Ekwendeni branch
The Sales and Marketing Officer will be reporting direct to the Farm officer.
Specific duties include:
- To provide customers, products or services they need
- To survey possible markets
- Train selected individuals in business management, financial literacy record keeping
- Provide coaching and monitoring business performance for all sales subordinates.
- Organize review meetings with subordinates
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Updating ledger book on daily basis
- Cash handling and management
The Job requirements for the sales and marketing officer profile are as follows:
- The individual should have a minimum of advanced diploma in business management, marketing or any related field.
- He/she should have proven experience in working in sales and marketing.
- He/she must have knowledge on how to sustain and develop already existing businesses.
- Good writing and reporting skills
- Should be not less than 40 years of age
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player with good marketing skills.
- Those with experience in Mzuzu, Enukweni, Rumphi, Nkhatabay markets have an added advantage
- Akuona farm is an equal employer, women are encouraged to apply
- If you are qualified and you consider yourself to have a disability or impairment that requires special arrangements, please let us know in your application letter.
How to apply
Applications including CV, a statement of why you are suitable for the job including names and details of three traceable referees should be sent to:
The Managing Director,
Akuona farm limited,
P.O. Box 200
via email only.
Email: [email protected]
by 24th December, 2020. Please indicate position being applied for as HEADLINE on the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.