Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant post below:-
Reporting to Business Development Manager, as a custodian of all sales data in the Pre-paid Sales and Distribution department, the person will provide strategic insights on key performance drivers across the department. The position is responsible for driving sales through business development, dealer management, incentives management, preparation, analysis and circulation of sales and reports to
Major tasks and responsibilities
- Tracking performance trends and identify performance gaps to address and create a high performance culture.
- Analyzing sales of scratch cards, Mobile Money, EVD nationally to have insights in the market
- Developing and managing an incentive scheme for the Pre-paid Sales & Distribution.
- Continuously evaluate and improve the incentive scheme to maintain its attractiveness and achievement of objectives.
- Ensuring that incentives are being paid to qualifying dealers on time.
- Proposes and recommends Sales and connection drive initiatives to enhance performance
- Assisting in quick resolution of administrative issues affecting Pre-paid Sales & Distribution to enhance service delivery across the department.
- Preparing, analysing and circulating sales and connections reports to management for decision-making.
- Facilitating the recruitment process of Dealers.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word is a must.
- Key account management and analytical skills.
- Ability to demonstrate successful self-directed work.
- Possesses excellent communications skills.
- High performance, cross functional, Cultural team working
Educational and professional requirements
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economics with more than 5 years experience in FMCG.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their applications and Curriculum vitae (CV) to:
The Chief Human Resources Officer
Telekom Networks Malawi Limited
P.O Box 3039
OR Email: [email protected]
To reach him no later than 24th September, 2020