Our client is seeking to recruit an energetic, aggressive, self-motivated and result oriented individual to join its team in the position mentioned below:
Position: REAL ESTATE AND FACILITIES OFFICER
Reporting to the Commercial Warehousing/Real Estate & Facilities Manager, the incumbent will be responsible to ensure cost effective office/shops/guesthouses facilities; effective day to day management of the facilities for the comfort of staff and business clients within approved budget and efficiency of facilities management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lease management for all company facilities – offices, shops, guest houses.
- All leases must be up to date and renewed whenever they have expired.
- Ensure leases are signed by prospective landlords through the SAQ team and direct contact with Landlords.
- Resolve any lease related issues with landlords with supervision of the RE & Facilities Manager.
- Process Site Sharing requests from other operators.
- Follow ups on site sharing processes upon instructions from the RE & Facilities Manager. 3. Non-technical facilities maintenance.
- Ensure that maintenance and repair of all the offices and shops is carried out as per cycle and as per requests from user departments.
- Ensure that all payments for repairs are made as per contracts and timely payments are made to the vendors.
- Office support services.
- Ensure the upkeep of the offices in accordance with set down standards.
- Ensure Progressing of payment of office support services providers as per agreed terms and reviewing performance of office support services.
- Security/Administration of Sites and properties.
- Keep track of all security incidences at transmission sites and ensure that issues are closed with the service provider and insurance.
- Assist in the process of procurement of site generator fuel and compilation of monthly reports.
- Assist in the process of insurance claims and ensure that the insurance tracker is up to date at all times.
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENT / QUALIFICATION
- University degree in any relevant field
- At least 2 years work experience in Administration and Procurement/Logistics function
- Able to handle, prioritize, multiple projects simultaneously
- High level of Accountability and Integrity
- Excellent knowledge MS Excel and other presentation packages
- Able to operate in a fast moving high performance driven organization
FUNCTIONAL/ TECHNICAL / PERSONAL SKILLS
- Functional/Technical/Personal skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Mastery of Facilities principles, policies, concepts and systems
- Able to contribute to the development of new principles and concepts
- Strong analytical skills
Key Performance Standards (KPIS)
- Ensure that all lease agreements are signed and kept up to date.
- Timely planning and delivery of property management services to both internal and external customers.
- Timely negotiations of the leases and timely follow up on issues.
- Accurate and timely preparation of monthly reports as per agreed timelines.
How to apply
Suitable candidates are required to send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Email: [email protected]
by Thursday 24th December, 2020 ; addressed to Human Resources Manager.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted