We are recruiting a full-time PROGRAMME OFFICER to work at our office in Lilongwe for one year.
Roles and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will work as part of a team:
- supporting DVV International’s work in the field of adult learning and education,
- integrating entrepreneurship skills for illiterate and semi-illiterate individuals,
- developing and managing project plans,
- liaising with the project implementation partners.
How to apply
The successful applicant should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Malawian nationality
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in related work
- A degree in Education, Development or related field
- A solid understanding of rural development work, rural livelihoods and project management,
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop, monitor and execute project budgets
- Ability to work effectively in a team, under pressure and meet deadlines.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should send a CV and cover letter by Wednesday August 12th, 2020, to:
Email: [email protected]
with REF: PO2020 in the subject field.
Only applications received via this email address will be considered