Applications are invited for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the below position in the Malawi National Council of Sports offices.
Job Title: Business Enterprise and Marketing Officer
Grade: CS 5
Reporting to: Director of Planning, Marketing and Infrastructure Services Manager
Key duties and responsibilities
- Takes charge of the operations of Council business enterprises and marketing services.
- Conducting research and feasibility studies to identify new business opportunities
- Planning, developing and implementing marketing and business development policies, plans, programs, strategies and budget.
- Leads and supports business coordinators in continuous improvement projects and review of standard operating procedures.
- Assesses and authorizes requisition of materials of business units and monitoring their utilization.
- Enforces quality and standards of service delivery in the business units
- Runs business units to promote efficiency and profitability.
- Consolidates performance reports of various business units for submission to management.
- Conducts capacity needs assessment in business units.
- Degree in business related field plus four years relevant experience.
How to apply:
Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for.
Applications together with detailed and updated Curriculum Vitae should be forwarded to the addressee below on or before 26th October, 2020.
The Executive Secretary
Malawi National Council of Sports
P.O. Box 452
Only short listed applicants will be acknowledged.