Employer: FHI 360 Malawi
Job title: Monitoring, Evaluation & Knowledge Management Officer
Job Location: Zomba
Category: NGO jobs in Malawi
Specific Knowledge Requirements:
- Demonstrated experience in overseeing an (ME&KM) system for internationally funded health and development project. Experience with reporting on USAID health indicators preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in relevant data collection and processing methodologies with particular attention to ensuring data quality.
- Experience in preparing documentation for human subject review and approval. Knowledge of ethical review procedures and processes as they apply to Malawi.
- Experience working with local organizations to ensure effective ME&KM and that all ME&KM requirements flow down appropriately.
- Demonstrated relevant technical abilities necessary for high-quality ME&KM.
- The ME&KM officer must possess strong demonstrated capacities for spatial analysis including land-cover mapping and the use of geographic information systems.
- At least 3-5 years of experience on a project of similar scope and size.
- Significant, demonstrated experience in managing ME and KM data collection and tracking systems for donor reporting.
- Strong working knowledge of USAID PEPFAR, PMI and other health indicators used by USAID to measure project effectiveness and impact.
- Must have demonstrable hands-on experience with an accounting system and high-degree of competency in MS Excel, SPSS, knowledge management database management and other database software packages.
- Experience working with an international non-governmental organization preferred.
- Ability to set priorities while multi-tasking and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to work as an effective team member.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS STANDARDS:
A minimum university degree in research methods, knowledge management, communication, health or related field.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.