mothers2mothers (m2m) is an Africa-based NGO that unlocks the potential of women to eliminate paediatric AIDS and create healthy families across ten sub-Saharan African countries. m2m trains, employs, and helps empower women living with HIV to work as community healthcare workers in understaffed health centres and underserved communities. Through a peer-to-peer approach, these ‘Mentor Mothers’ deliver a range of health services, advice, and support to women and their families. Started in Cape Town, South Africa in 2001 with an initial focus on preventing mother-to-child transmission of HIV, m2m has innovated and built on its strengths and now provides family-centred support for a range of related health and social issues spanning pregnancy, birth, childhood, and adolescence.
It also partners with governments and other NGOs on the adoption of its programme to spread the Mentor Mother Model and its benefits. m2m has a track record of scaling its services and proven impact. To date, m2m has reached over 11M women and children under two, and created more than 11,000 jobs for African women living with HIV. For more, visit www.m2m.org.
• Work in collaboration with colleagues, stakeholders and head office to develop and implement the m2m Malawi monitoring & evaluation plan, and facilitate periodic revision
• Supervise the implementation of all M&E activities, including data collection, timely reporting, interpretation, and analysis
• Lead the in-country development of M&E systems and process for new programme components in partnership with head office staff
• Lead and facilitate country M&E reviews to inform development of programme quality improvement interventions
• Leads M&E team, PTM and RMs with required information to guide donor and head office reporting
• Support documentation of lessons learned, reporting and presentation at appropriate regional and international forums.
• Represent m2m Malawi at relevant M&E technical working groups
• Provide training and ongoing support to m2m Malawi management and field staff on M&E topics to build capacity at all levels
• Provide line management and technical support to M&E Coordinator
Start receiving jobs alerts directly to your email