Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced and self-motivated candidate to take up the position of Marketing Officer tenable at IFRICOM Head office, Lilongwe.
Ifricom believes in developing integrated and innovative marketing solutions that add value and answer our clients’ briefs and objectives, based upon insight, creativity and the combination of marketing disciplines, ensuring media neutrality that delivers results and optimizes their return on investment.
Reporting to the Creative Director, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for;
- Developing the Ifricom’s mid to long term strategic and annual business plans
- Developing marketing and SBCC strategies
- Coordinating brand promotion activities
- Assessing new marketing opportunities for generating business
- Responding to all Expression of Interests and Pre-qualifications in line with our products/ services as advertised on various platforms
- Initiating business proposals with various organisations
- Keeping an updated contact information list of organisations points of contact (Procurement and communications personnel
- Collecting and deliver materials to/from suppliers and clients as need arises
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Business or Marketing oriented program with 2 years’ job experience or a Certificate in Business or Marketing oriented program with 3-5 years’ job experience
- Previous experience working in the same or related industry.
- Extensive direct and B2B marketing experience.
- Strong understanding of the marketing mix and where direct marketing fits within this.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with multi-functional teams.
- Have a Valid Driver’s License.
Skills required: Communication, personable, creative, marketing, strategy, negotiation, analytical, aware of market trends and basic research
Send your 2 paged CV including your current salary and your expected salary to [email protected] not later than 10th August 2020.