We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Interns to join our growing marketing department. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, in addition to direct marketing, then this is your chance!
Check the following link: https://www.netsoftmoney.com/job001
Position: MARKETING INTERNS (2 posts)
- Collaborating with the marketing director, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Perform market analysis.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Organize meetings with third parties to pitch on current services and products being offered.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Giving presentations on TV, radio, and newspapers.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
- Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications or similar field.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good organization skills.
- Social media marketing experience
Send your cover letter, CV and all supporting documents to:
Email: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 12 September 2020.