Our client, a leading telecommunication Service provider is seeking energetic, aggressive, and self-motivated and result oriented individuals to join its team in the position mentioned below to work under its Customer Service department :
- Karonga 1
- Mzuzu 2
- Kasungu 1
- Mponela 1
- Salima 1
- Mponela 1
- Lilongwe 7
- Mchinji 1
- Ntcheu 1
- Mangochi 1
- Zomba 1
- Blantyre 3
- Luchenza 1
- Nchalo 1
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Checking clients/ customers and shop staff body temperature on entry to the shop.
- Ensure that all clients, visitors and shop staff wash hands before entry.
- Ensure social distance is observed in the shop
- Ensure that the shop is not overloaded with clients and customers
- Constant cleaning of door handles, chair arms and front desks with disinfectants
- Applying hand sanitizer to anyone entering the shop.
- Other duties assigned by the supervisor from time to time
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENT / QUALIFICATION
- Malawi Schools Certificate of Education
- Those with knowledge in customer experience will have an added advantage
- Basic speaking of English and vernacular.
Other requirements (Behavioral etc.)
- Able to operate in a minimum supervision.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic
- Smart dressing
- Good communication and Listening skills
How to apply
Suitable candidates are required to send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Email: [email protected]
by 10th July 2020; addressed to The Human Resources Manager indicating location of interest.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted