The position exists to run the lamina and stem re-dryer, manage the settings of the re dryer as per set standards and procedures.
- Ensure that a risk assessment is carried out and work permits issued out accordingly
- Continuously monitor the product and control the process to achieve the desired quality product to the customer to achieve yield, safety and productivity targets and objectives.
- Ensure the right preparations and resources for operations including people, equipment and processes are in place.
- Keep factory area of responsibility clean by actively participating in daily cleaning, general cleaning and off season activities
Qualifications and Experience
- MSCE or an Engineering related background is an advantage.
- At least 2 years demonstrable experience of in-house Factory Operators’s training in a tobacco processing organization.
- English and working knowledge of any local language.
- Able to use MS Office tools and programs.