Our client is seeking energetic, aggressive, and self-motivated and result oriented individual to join its team in the position of:
Position: LADY DRIVER
The primary duty of the lady driver is to provide secure and timely driving services to transport passengers and/or goods.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transport of persons, goods and / or documents.
- Managing high end cars as they are cars they mostly have to drive, high end cars can have some different mechanisms which the driver has to adept at.
- Provide transportation for employees and VIP visitors
- Deliver payment transfers to the bank and/or the suppliers, conduct cash purchases for office expenditure.
- Distribute mail as needed, both incoming and outgoing
- Facilitate airport pickups for VIP visitors and transportation during official visits
- Service vehicle maintenance management
- Schedule annual vehicle examination for service vehicles with RTD
- Apply for the renewal for the vehicle license
- Determine when and what kind of maintenance the vehicle needs, keep track of general maintenance schedules, especially car tyre condition
- Ensure sound running of the vehicles assigned and arrange minor repairs where necessary
- Check oil and tyres properly and keep the service vehicles in clean condition, both inside and outside
- Keep track of timely car insurance renewals
- Update monthly mileage records
- Maintain log book of each service vehicle on daily basis
Required Experience and Qualification
- Minimum of Malawi Schools Certificate of Education. Those with chauffeur and defensive driving certificates will have an added advantage.
- C1 PGD driving license
- At least 3 years relevant experience
Personal Skills & Qualities
- Middle aged
- Clever-Who knows Malawi very well especially Lilongwe
- Modern and classic
- Can drive any car
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Strong organizational & administration skills
- Ability to work under pressure
How to apply
Suitable candidates are required to send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Email: [email protected] by Monday 21st September 2020 addressed to the Human Resources Manager OR deliver applications by hand at our offices in Blantyre at Naperi next to Joy radio and in Lilongwe in Area 49 New Gulliver.
For any inquiries call 0992585332/ 0999585332
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted