Mwaiwathu Private Hospital invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Laboratory Quality Officer tenable at the Hospital along Chileka Road In Blantyre.
• Must have a Degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences or Degree In Biomedical Sciences from a recognized Institution
• Training in Quality Management Systems under the 15015189 standards
• Must be computer literate and have at least one (1) year Quality Management implementation and two (2) years of practical laboratory experience.
• Good command of English and fluency in other Malawian local languages
• Must be a self-starter, pro-active and honest.
• Must have good communication and team working skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
• Must be willing to work odd hours.
• Must possess a laboratory technologist license with Medical Council of Malawi
Mode of Application
Interested and qualifying candidates should submit their application, enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae with names and contacts of at least three credible referees and active e-mail addresses, and copies of relevant certificates by Friday March 12, 2021.to:
The Medical Director
Mwaiwathu Private Hospital Limited
P.O. Box 3067
Email : [email protected]
Start receiving jobs alerts directly to your email