CASTLE CONSTRUCTION AND STEEL ENGINEERING is a registered company established in 2009 to provide building construction services.
The company seeks to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced individual to fill the vacant position of a Junior Accountant attainable in Lilongwe.
– Journal entry processing
– Processing accounts payable
– Assisting in month and year end closing activities
– Assisting in budgeting and forecasting activities and reconciliations.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
– Minimum of 3 years of accounting experience, and other relevant experience will be an advantage.
– Conversant with accounting software package.
– Must have a degree or diploma in accounting or business administration.
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements must submit application letter and updated Curriculum Vitae with three traceable referees. One referee should be from recent or last employer. Send your documents to:
Closing date for receiving applications is on 10 January 2021
NOTE: The submission will be accepted only through email and you will be notified of the receipt and be advised when the interview will be held.
Start receiving jobs alerts directly to your email