Nissan Malawi, the only authorised Dealer for all Nissan Vehicle Sales Service and Genuine Parts in Malawi, is recruiting a Financial Manager. The position is tenable in Blantye.
Position: Financial Manager
The Financial Manager will be reporting to the Managing Director.
- Ensure that General Ledger reconciliation tie is all times, complete – both balance sheet and income statement:
- Preparation of management accounts:
- Complete and consolidate annual budgets:
- Facilitate and manage annual audit process:
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Monitor and check existing budget and report variation:
- Asset Management:
- Management of intercompany accounts:
- Manage cash flow; and
- Complete and consolidate Head Office Financial Reports, Flash Reports, and Operations Report.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place arid ensure compliance with IFRS. regulatory laws, and tax reporting:
- Provide leadership in the development and continuous evaluation of short and long term strategic financial objectives: and
- Ensure credibility of finance department by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts
- Ensure that all policies and procedure are adhered to.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Professional Qualification (ACCA,ClMA. or, CA);
- At least 5 years professional post qualification experience:
- Planning and organizational skills
- People management skits; and
- High level of computer proficiency (Advanced Excel).
How to apply
Applicants who meet the required qualifications and skill are encouraged to send the application together win a detailed curriculum vitae, motivation letter and names of three traceable referees (preferably from previous employers) to the address listed below quoting reference number: ‘NISSAN 2020/10’. The closing cote for applications is 23rd May 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. NISSAN Malawi is an equal opportunity employer.
AMG Global HR Search & Outsourcing
Blantyre: Global House Kristwick, Chipembere Highway. Box 2051. Blantyre,
Lilongwe: Red Cross Building, Area 14, City Centre, Box 30440, Lilongwe 3, Malawi
Mzuzu: MPICO House, Box 33, Mzuzu, Malawi
Email: [email protected]