kuona Farm invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position tenable at Ekwendeni farm in Mzuzu
Sales and Marketing Officer
Reporting to the Farm Manager.
Duties and Responsibility
- Provide effective and efficient leadership to the sales and marketing team
- Maintain daily workplace discipline
- Timely preparing and submitting of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports to management
- Preparing annual departmental budget for sales and marketing department
- Provide adequate sales training to enable workers equipped with knowledge of our products
- Development of marketing and sales strategy
- Conduct sales and marketing research and monitoring
- Develop and updating sales and marketing operating policies
- Setting sales and marketing targets for sales and marketing team
- Creating, compiling and controlling all sales material
- Any other duties as assigned by the Managing Director from time to time.
- Diploma or Degree in Sales and marketing from recognized and reputable Institution.
- Those with a higher qualification will have an added advantage.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good attention to details
- Working knowledge of computer software and sales packages
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft office
How to apply
Applications, including a detailed CV with at least three (3) traceable referees and copies of relevant qualifications should be sent not later than 13th June, 2020 to:
The Managing Director,
Akuona Farms LTD,
P.O. Box 200
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted and acknowledged candidates shall be invited for interviews
Akuona Farm is an equal opportunities employer