Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the post of :
- Applicants must have a Malawi School Certificate of Education plus a Diploma in Secretarial Management/Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management/Advanced Diploma in Business Management & Administration from a recognized Institution.
- They should also have Shorthand speed of 120 words per minute, Typing Advanced (50 words per minute), Office Procedures, English for Business Communication and
- Should have at least two years secretarial experience.
- Drafting correspondence
- Maintaining a filing system which will allow easy retrieval of information.
- Managing diaries
- Maintaining incoming and outgoing mail to ensure that it is directed to appropriate offices.
- Making travel arrangements and all other arrangements for meetings.
- Taking minutes of meetings at departmental level.
- Answering telephone calls and keeping records of outgoing telephone calls, mail and postage.
- Operating equipment
- Maintaining a departmental diary in order to facilitate adherence to work schedules and meeting deadlines.
- Custody and disbursement of office supplies and stationery and requests for replenishment.
- Ensuring that office premises are secure and tidy.
How to apply
Application letters clearly stating the position applied for, plus copies of certificates and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) with names of three traceable referees should be sent to:
P.O. Box 280
Email: [email protected] not later than 31 December, 2020