CRECCOM is a local Non-Governmental Organization which is involved in social empowerment and community mobilization on a variety of social issues (education, health, Gender, Youth Development, Child Protection) in line with its vision and strategic plan which is to see future societies with highly self-motivated citizens who are responsive to ever changing socio-economic and political pressure for the betterment of their welfare.
CRECCOM is inviting qualified persons to apply for the position of Personal Assistant to the Executive Director, tenable in Zomba.
• Diploma in Secretarial Studies/Business Management or Administration.
The Personal Assistant to the Executive Director shall be responsible for performing Secretarial function for the office of the Executive Director and general Office Management. The following are the specific duties.
Required Work Experience
• 3-5 years’ experience in Secretarial/Administrative profession with an NGO.
• Experience of electronic diary management.
• Ability to organize and plan own work.
• A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize.
• Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably
Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
Applications, giving names and addresses of three traceable referees (one of which should be
professional) and an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae should be sent to:
The Executive Director,
P.O. Box 524,
Closing date for receiving applications is 12th May, 2020. Applications can be sent through email to [email protected]
CRECCOM is an equal opportunity employer, hence all those suitably qualified regardless of sex, religion, and race or disability are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates shall be acknowledged.
Start receiving jobs alerts directly to your email