Pharmanova Malawi Limited is looking for suitably qualified and experienced peoples to fill following vacancy.
- Planning and scheduling production activities in Pharmaceutical Production Plant
- Min 3-year experience in pharmaceutical plant as pharmacist
- Sound knowledge of oral and liquid solid dosage forms. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in Beta lactam plant.
- Diagnose faults and respond to breakdowns
- Supervising production and technical staff
- Ensure compliance with health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of utility area, i.e. HVAC, air compressor, boiler, etc.
- Over 3 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical plant
- Must have Pharmaceutical degree
- Effective Team Player having ability to work independently and highly meticulous.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are requested to submit detailed CV’s on or before 18th June 2020, to below address:
The Managing Director
P.O. Box 30073
Email: [email protected]