Position: Personal Assistant to the President
Reporting directly to the President of Great Dominion Holdings Limited (GDHL), the Personal Assistant provides executive, administrative, and development support to the President, Board of Directors, as well as the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and HR. The Personal Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the President. The Personal Assistant serves as a liaison to the senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and will oversee special projects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists the President with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments;
- Completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the senior management staff on the President’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the Senior Leadership Team
- Communicates directly and on behalf of the President with Board members and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed.
- Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with different stake holders and prospects.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- Must be a mature Christian with Degree in Business Administration or Mass Communication backed up with 5 years of proven experience of providing support for upper level management in a similar position
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint and fund-raising data management systems knowledge helpful.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members and external partners
- Previous experience working with development and fundraising programs to increase funding sources for GDHL subsidiaries
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should submit their application letters with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and copies of Certificates with names and addresses of three traceable referees to:
Great Dominion Holdings Limited
P.O. Box 30544
Email: [email protected]
To reach him not later than November 20, 2020. Only the short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
A competitive remuneration package awaits the successful candidate therefore chancers need not apply.