Job title: Monitoring and Evaluation Intern
Department: Monitoring and Evaluation
Reporting to: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Location: Likuni, Lilongwe
Duration: 3 Months
Fount for Nations (FFN) is a registered Malawian non-governmental organization founded in 2015 with a mission of personalizing education and health so that everyone can learn and live happy lives. An internship opportunity with FFN M&E department has arisen, this is an opportunity for an individual who is fascinated with data collection and analysis to horn their M&E skills and knowledge.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with the M&E officer in developing and reviewing the M&E plan
- Assist in creating and revision of data collection tools
- Participate in data management, such as data cleaning, creation of database, etc.
- Assist in review of project report and tracking program progress towards FFN program indicators.
- Assist in data collection for M&E and project development
- Participate in field activities and writing reports of the activities
- Participate in project meetings
- Any other duties assigned
- Recent graduate/waiting to graduate in Public Health, Community Development, and Social Work or in a related field
Knowledge, skills and attributes
- Strong written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal, communications, and facilitation skills.
- Analytical knowledge including knowledge of Microsoft office
Method of Application
All those who qualify should send their cover letters and CV’s attached as one single document to:
Email: [email protected]
before 31 December 2020.
Candidates who do not receive feedback by 8 January 2021 should consider their applications unsuccessful.