Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of:
ORTHOPAEDIC CLINICAL OFFICER
Reporting to the Medical Officer, the Orthopaedic Clinical Officer will be responsible for:
• Diagnosing and screening orthopaedic patients including trauma cases.
• Referring orthopaedic patients to radiology department and medical offices for further management.
• Apply Plaster of Paris splints for patients and treat surgical cases.
• Manage the department’s stocks and equipment.
• Making ward rounds for orthopaedic in in-patients.
• Aggregating, analyzing and interpretation of data.
Qualifications and personal attributes
• Diploma in Orthopaedics from a recognized institution and must be registered with the Medical
Council of Malawi.
• Minimum 2 years working experience in a busy environment.
• Able to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be a Committed Christian.
Interested applicants must submit their application letter together with CV and three traceable referees to:
The Senior Human Resources Management Officer
Mulanje Mission Hospital
P. O. Box 45
Email: [email protected]
Closing date: 20th November, 2020
Start receiving jobs alerts directly to your email