- Shelving and shelf–reading books and periodicals
- Registering and de-registering library users
- Cataloguing and classifying library materials
- Charging and discharging reading materials
- Assisting library users in locating materials.
- Digitising library materials
- Maintaining records
- Stock-taking and weeding of worn-out and obsolete materials as necessary.
- Applicants must have a Malawi School Certificate of Education and Certificate in Library and Information Science and 2 years’ experience working in an academic library.
- Those with a Diploma in Library and Information Science will have an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications together with copies of relevant qualifications and up to date curriculum vitae with at least two traceable referees (with email addresses) should be sent by 10th January, 2021 to:
Private Bag 303
Email: [email protected]