A new startup company is looking for a front-end developer intern for a period of 4 months, fresh graduates are encouraged. The startup company is developing high-end web and mobile applications, using cutting edge technologies and standard practices.
Position: Front-End Developer Intern Position (4 months duration)
- Proven practical experience/knowledge in Angular framework (a deep understanding using typescript, have ever development a comprehensive system using Angular 2 or above).
- Proven practical experience/knowledge in Ionic framework or any Hybrid App development framework (deep understanding in hybrid apps, ability to interface with native libraries and devices like Bluetooth, Phone Calling, SMS, Camera, Speaker or Phone based gyroscope)
- Basic Knowledge of creating and embedding Native libraries for IOS or Android into Hybrid Apps (Knowledge on Cordova, Capacitor or RCTBridgeModule )
- Has a degree or currently doing a degree in computer science or Information technology or information management systems.
- Critical thinker, and a quick learner
Work will be based in Lilongwe, monthly Stipend and daily transport allowances shall be provided.
How to apply
Interested candidate can send in their applications and CV before the 28th August 2020 to:
Email: [email protected]
Selected candidates will be given a practical screening test before interviews