Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the above post tenable at the Head Office in Lilongwe.
• Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE)
• Degree in Information Technology
• Be sober and self-starter.
• Updating computer software regularly.
• Establishing and maintaining proper backup systems and ensuring system security.
• Installing, managing and maintaining a Local Area Network (LAN).
• Documenting the installation and settings on server and on each computer.
• Handling trouble shooting and solving all computer and internet related problems.
• Providing technical assistance in IT and database management.
• 3 years minimum practical experience in the configuration, administration and operation in IT.
Applications stating two traceable referees together with copies of certificates and CV be submitted by 27th November, 2020 to:
The National Librarian
National Library Service
P.O. Box 30314, Capital City,
Note that applicants with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Start receiving jobs alerts directly to your email