Illovo Sugar Malawi PLC’s Nchalo operations situated 80 km South of Blantyre invites applications from
suitably qualified individuals to fill the following position of Production Foreman (Packing) in the Factory
- Planning for timely collection of sugar and sugar products from Nchalo mill warehouse to transit
warehouse and sea port warehouses.
- Develop methods and procedures for scheduling movement of sugar and sugar products from the mill to local and seaport warehouses
- Analysing the flow of the transport operations and escalating key problem areas and areas of
non-compliance to the warehouse and Logistics Manager for speedy resolution.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
These include but are not limited to the factory and finance department, warehouses and transporters.
- Be part of the Nchalo warehouse team and keep abreast of changes and improvements and advising
Limbe office of the same.
- Ensure transporter compliance with Illovo transport policy especially as it relates to the estate premises.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma In Logistics and Transport/Supply Chain
- 3 years’ experience in warehouse and supply chain operations
- 2 years’ experience in transport and logistics
- Minimum of 2-3 years of supervisory experience
In return, the company offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the position, including free accommodation, water and electricity.
Written applications detailing personal particulars, experience and qualifications, contact details with at
least two traceable referees should be forwarded to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Nchalo Sugar Estate,
Private Sag 50,
Or Email to [email protected]
Closing date for receiving application letters is 19th June 2020 and only shortlisted candidates will be