Illovo Sugar (Malawi) plc wishes to recruit an Outbound Logistics Analyst based at Limbe Office. The incumbent will be reporting to Customer Service Centre Manager.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS INCLUDE:
- Support embedding of best practices, minimum standards, policies, processes, tools, technology and enablers through the Illovo Outbound Logistics and Sales Way and capability development strategy
- Extract various warehouse and transport reports and prepare reports or dashboards to track outbound logistics performance
- Draw and analyse customer service data to support the Customer Service Centre in tracking performance and identifying improvements
- Continuously assess, design, reline and implement improved Supply Chain reporting with the aim of driving efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Review and update standard operating procedures for transport and warehousing based on periodic reviews and incident reports in order to reduce losses through the supply chain
- Monitor industry trends and practices by reviewing best in class Outbound Logistics practices to benchmark and drive improvements
- Analyse, compile and interpret ad hoc reports as and when required to support cost and efficiency improvement projects
- Develop various exception reports by reviewing plans against targets to inform timely corrective action and cost saving
- Promote and adhere to Illovo’s procedures, policies and guidelines, including. without limitation, those relating to SHERQ, Competition Law and Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC).
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration Commerce / Finance / Logistics Industrial Engineering
- 2-3 years’ experience in Outbound Logistics, with an understanding of the full logistics function
- Strong analytical ability, with skills in data management (analysis and drawing of insights to inform business decisions); sound computer expertise (Advanced Excel and DI tools e.g. Klikview); good written communication and report writing skills; presentation skills; understanding of KPI management and reporting
How to apply
Interested applicants must submit detailed Curriculum Vitae with three referees plus copies of certificates and National ID to:
HR Business Partner
Private Bag 580
Email: [email protected]
Closing date of receiving applications: 19th June. 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.