A well known Optical and Eye clinic invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to immediately fill the position of Front Desk Officer tenable at its Blantyre clinic. The ideal candidate will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
Position: Front Desk Officer (1 post)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Dealing with business enquiries for from the customers and the general public
- Negotiation of medical scheme contacts
- Handling of queries and complaints from customers
- Assist in reviewing administrative
- Assist in conducting communication and correspondence on required matters as directed by management
- Writing monthly sales reports and other related reports for the company
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff on time.
- And any other duties that may be assigned by management from time to time.
Qualification and Experience
- Certificate/Diplomain front office operations,Business Administration, or Marketing from Recognized institution or any other related qualifications.
- Must be Computer Literate
- Experience in front office operations is an added advantage
Personal Abilities, Skills and Attributes
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must be less 35 years of age
Women are encouraged to apply
Method of Application
Interested individuals who meet the above requirements should send their submit their updated CVs to before close of business 11/03/2021
Email: [email protected]
or send on WhatsApp 0991230725