Chikho Hotels is now hiringa formidable team that will take the newly constructed Chikho Hotel to greater heights.
Position: Food and Beverages Manager
Posting at Chikho Hotel, Mponela
The Food and Beverages Manager will report to the Hotel Manager
Chikho Hotels Limited is looking for a professional Food and Beverage Manager to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience at our Chikho Hotel, Mponela. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage
all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximise sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), schedules, policies and
- procedures Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Excellent communication, critical thinking and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field
How to apply;
Applications stating expected net salary and CV including contacts for three professional
referees should be emailed to:
Applicants must indicate the position they are applying for and their name in the subject line. All attached files should be saved under the applicant’s name. Deadline for receipt of applications is Monday, 15th February 2021, 5:00PM.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Chikho Hotels Limited is an equal opportunities employer.