Microloan Foundation (Malawi) Limited is a premier microfinance institution which provides financial services and training support to help women set up and manage sustainable businesses in their communities.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and energetic individual to provide general support and help drive operational effectiveness in the Shared Services department.
Position: Shared Services Support Officer
You will primarily be responsible for coordinating and executing Head Office support activities that units.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assist with general Human Resources support functions such as the recruitment, onboarding and offboarding of staff
- Undertake a variety of clerical and administrative tasks such as maintaining and managing personnel records, supervising administrative support team members, and overseeing the efficient day to day operations of Microloan’s Head Office
- Ensure that general office supplies are always adequate to facilitate ongoing operational efficiency of the Head Office
- Respond to and resolve where possible routine customer service enquiries, issues and complaints, escalating to the branch manager/departmental head as necessary
- Perform and supervise general office activities such as greeting visitors, filing, photocopying, printing, processing outgoing and incoming mail, routing and screening all incoming calls, and distributing messages to appropriate team members.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- A minimum of a Diploma in HR, Management, Accounting, or related field
- A minimum of 2 years related experience, preferably in financial services
- High self-motivation and the discipline to plan work and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skits
- A solution-oriented outlook, exceptional integrity and a strong work ethic
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- A thorough understanding of office management procedures
- The ability to multi-task and manage co-dependent tasks efficiently.
How to apply
To express an interest in this role, qualified candidates are required to submit an updated CV along with a brief cover letter detailing how they meet the above requirements to:
Email: [email protected]
By May 31, 2020 with “Shared Services Support Officer” in the subject line. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest.
However, only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.