In this regard applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Finance Interns (2) existing in the organization at the support office in Lilongwe.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in Stock reconciliations and updating of monthly stock movements
- Conduct monthly Debtors account reconciliation and update of customer accounts
- Preparing monthly Debtors Statements for all customers
- Following up of all outstanding debts from corporate and Insurance customers
- Fuel and other reconciliations
- Reviewing Invoices before being sent out to customers and filling copy invoices in designated files
- Processing of invoices to be sent to debtors by making sure that they are well supported and meet debtor specifications.
- Providing audit and review support
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce or any relevant field from an Institution of higher learning recognized by the National Council of Higher Education (NCHE) or a Diploma in Accounting from ICAM with 1 year experience.
- Good reading and writing skills.
- Strong grammar and spelling.
- Conversant with Microsoft Office (computer software knowledge for financial management would be a plus)
- Good communication.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- The ability to concentrate for long periods of time and at odd hours.
- Attention to detail.
- Document filling skills.
- Internet communication ability.
Fast Learner, Innovative, Attention to detail, collaborative approach to team working, strong personal commitment to the goals of BLM and the vision to put into practice
If you are interested and you meet the above requirements, please send your curriculum vitae and cover letter including names and contact details of three traceable referees one of whom should be your current or former employer to:
Fresh graduates with no experience are strongly encouraged to apply!
All applications should be addressed to:
The Human Resource Director
Banja La Mtsogolo
P.O. Box 1854
E-mail: [email protected]; to reach him not later than Tuesday 8th December 2020.
“Our organization is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and therefore expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment”
BLM is an equal opportunities employer. No canvassing of any kind is allowed.