Supreme Sanitary Pads is a social enterprise and charity. We are a not for profit organisation producing low cost,
reusable sanitary pads and diapers, by Malawians for Malawians.
Our mission is to provide marginalised Malawian woman and girls access to safe and affordable sanitary products, educate on menstrual health management and create sustainable local employment while supporting the local economy.
Supreme Enterprise, operating in Nkhata Bay, is our head-office where production and management are based.
Organisation: Supreme Sanitary Pads
Location: Nkhata Bay
Position: Executive Director
The Executive Director is the key management leader. The Executive Director is responsible for overseeing the
administration, programs and strategic plan of the organisation. Other key duties include raising funds, marketing
and key communications. The position reports directly to the Board of Directors.
You will be leading the company’s Management Team consisting of an Operational Manager, Finance and Administration Officer and Project Officers to ensure that the organisation is operating effectively, efficiently, and responsibly.
All of Supremes’ operations are to be conducted with the utmost care for safety of staff, beneficiaries, customers,
company property and company brand. Safety is of particular importance where children and vulnerable adults
are involved. You will be asked to sign for understanding and accepting Supremes’ policies on Finance,
Safeguarding, Child and Vulnerable Adults Protection, Whistleblowing and Code of Conduct and you are expected
Essential Minimum Qualifications and Experience include:
• Bachelor Degree in Business or Project Management, or related field
• Minimum 7 years experience in NGO or business sector
• +4 years’ experience being on a board of directors/ committee
• Excellent IT and administration skills
• Competent in social media, graphic and website design
• Successful experience in funding proposal applications
• Ability to work well with partners and other stakeholders
• Ability to speak in English
• Hard working and professional work ethic.
Full job description and requirements can be found at https://suprememalawi.com/jobs.
Applications should be emailed to [email protected] with the subject line “Executive Director
Application”, and should include:
• Cover letter (no longer than 1 page)- MUST include your expected salary
• CV (no longer that 2 pages)- including list of relevant experiences and references
Application Deadline pm Monday, 4th January, 2021.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Start receiving jobs alerts directly to your email