Fount for Nations a registered Malawian NGO which seeks to see children with special needs happy and independent in the society is currently hiring a Communications Intern.
POSITION: COMMUNICATIONS INTERN
- Drafting communication and advocacy materials such as fact sheets, PowerPoint presentations and brochures.
- Producing and writing communication and fundraising materials
- Handling social media pages of the organization such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Coordinating effective documentation of stories and campaign projects including by gathering stories and communicating these for print and digital publication
- Developing and producing compelling written and multimedia and editorial content and coordinating the delivery of high quality communication materials
- Drafting success stories of the work done by fount staff
- Whenever necessary take part in drafting proposals for funding for various programs within the organization.
- Arranging/ organizing trainings and materials on communication within the organization.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Diploma or first degree in Journalism or Communications/ Information Management from a Government recognized institution
- Excellent knowledge of the following computer packages, Word, PowerPoint, publisher, Photoshop, page maker etc.
- Excellent graphic designing skills
- Excellent knowledge and skills in managing websites and social media sites.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Photography and videography skills will be an added asset.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you have the required qualifications and are a Lilongwe resident and willing to work in Likuni send your application letter and curriculum vitae to:
Email: [email protected]
before Friday 11 September 2020