College of Medicine Sports Complex, a High Performance Center (HPC), and a member of Association of Sports Performance Centers (ASPC) is recruiting for the following services:
Receptionists/Cashier/Events Officers (3 Posts)
Reports to: Sales and Marketing Executive
Education and Qualifications: Diploma in Business Management
Experience: 3 Years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Taking bookings
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Applications with detailed CV and copies of certificates should be addressed to
The General Manager,
College of Medicine Sports Complex,
P O Box 30184,
Email: [email protected] CC [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged. Closing date for receipt of applications is 23 October 2020
Download the advert from here : COM Sports Complex Vacant Positions