Microloan Foundation (Malawi) Limited is a premier microfinance institution which provides financial services and training support to help women set up and manage sustainable businesses in their communities.
We are currently seeking six dynamic and energetic individuals to assist with driving the balanced growth of our portfolio of borrowing customers at various branches in the Northern and Southern Regions of Malawi.
Position: Client Officers (6 Posts)
Location: Northern & Southern Region
You will primarily be responsible for meeting negotiated goals related to branch portfolio growth and business development, as well as other objectives related to PAR management, customer retention and operational effectiveness.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assess and analyse client needs, then competently and knowledgeably match Microloan’s financial services solutions to help them grow their business
- Maximise the visibility of the Microloan brand by actively and positively promoting the company in the communities where the branch operates
- Expand your portfolio of borrowing customers by exceeding assigned new customer KPIs and fostering the retention of existing customer relationships
- Ensure that your Portfolio at Risk is consistently below approved thresholds by proactively monitoring portfolio trends, implementing appropriate strategies to recover arrears, suggesting improvements to remedy any deterioration, and monitoring the outcomes of remedies
- Provide financial literacy training, basic entrepreneurial training, or other relevant technical support to clients in order to assure their business viability and ongoing ability to successfully service their loans.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- A minimum of a Diploma in Business Admin/Commerce, Marketing, or related field
- A minimum of 2 years sales related experience, preferably in financial services
- High self-motivation and the discipline to plan work and meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- A solution-oriented outlook, exceptional integrity and a strong work ethic
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly use of Excel for data analysis
- Knowledge of the loan origination and credit risk management processes
- The ability to build sustainable relationships with customers and communities.
How to apply
To express an interest in this role, qualified candidates are required to submit an updated CV along with a brief cover letter detailing how they meet the above requirements to
Email: [email protected]
By May 31, 2020 with “Client Officer Jobs” in the subject line. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. However, only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.