NICO Pension Services Limited, a leading pension administration company, is looking for qualified, energetic, and experienced candidates with strong passion for excellence tofu! a challenging leadership position, tenable at the Head Office in Blantyre, of CLAIMS MANAGER
Position: CLAIMS MANAGER
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the successful candidate will be accountable for achieving targeted claims deliverables, payment of claims within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAB), Claims staff performance, and compliance to all Claims processes and procedures, and key legislative and regulatory requirements.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING AS KEY RESULT AREAS.
- Planning for NICO Pension’s Claims Operations Amongst others by researching and analysing historical trends and patterns, analysing claims growth, development, and performance, providing input into the required resources for inclusion into the annual operating plan, and devolving the annual operating plan into quarterly, monthly, and weekly plans.
- Budget Management and Control Covering the development of the Claims budget, checking and monitoring implementation of the approved budget, reviewing variances and taking corrective action.
- Claims Cost Management and Processing Overseeing and reviewing claims processing turnaround times including forecasting claims payments, and reporting.
- Client Support and Query Resolution Managing and ensuring delivery of service as per SLAB, including resolving and monitoring of query resolution by the team.
- Regulatory Risk and Compliance Management Involves preventing, identifying, and logging all anticipated risks, monitoring routing controls, assessing and proposing improvements, ensuring sound KYC procedures are in place.
- People Management from onboarding, maintenance, and termination, in liaison with the Human Resources Business Partner.
- Relationship Management Ensuring that clients are provided with the necessary information regarding claims, and that updates to clients are provided timely.
COMPETENCES, QUALIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
- A university degree in Business Administration, Accountancy, Economics, or its equivalent.
- Four (4) to six (6) years’ experience, three (3) of which should have been at supervisory position.
- Ability to manage and develop staff.
- Clear verbal and written communication and ability to prepare accurate reports.
- Ability to plan and organise in line with job requirements.
- Ability to analyse and solve work related problems to achieve correct outcomes.
- Ability to interact, negotiate, and achieve targets
How to apply
Applications together with comprehensive curriculum vitae including names and contact of three traceable referees must reach the address below by Friday, 6th November, 2020 either by post or email at :
Email: [email protected]
Human Resources and Administration Manager
NICO Pension Services Limited
P.O. Box 1796
Only short-listed applicants will be acknowledged.