The Chief Operations Officer will report to the Managing Director of the company. The Chief Operations Officer will be responsible for attaining the premium budget and achieving growth in line with the company strategy.
Key responsibilities will amongst others include:
- Design and implement Marketing Programmes duly approved by the Management
- Prepare and achieve annual premium target
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Oversee the Underwriting and Claims Departments.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND PERSONAL COMPETENCIES;
- Experience in Operations and Marketing
- Should be above 30 years old with minimum 10 years’ work experience.
- Proficiency in software packages such as MS Word, Power-point and Excel
- Must have a valid driving license.
- Experience in dealing with corporate clients is an added advantage
- Team leader
- Insurance experience is preferable but not necessity
- A degree as minimum
- 3 clean references.
- Salary will be higher than market average.
- Club Membership
- Executive Vehicle and Fuel allowance
- Many others.
How to Apply:
Applications should include detailed Curriculum Vitae with two traceable referees and should be submitted on or before 17th February, 2021.
Human Resource Officer
P.O. Box 1811,
E-mail: [email protected]