Illovo Sugar (Malawi) plc wishes to recruit Assistant Warehouse Supervisor based at Limbe Office for a period of 6 months. The incumbent will be reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS INCLUDE:
- Prepares Dispatch Notes (DNs) for Sugar collections from warehouse and Goods Received notes for sugar receipts to customers and transporters respectively.
- Verifies validity and authenticity of Loading Authority’s collection of sugar by customers as issued by Limbe office.
- Organizes the sequence of trucks to be loaded and offloaded at the warehouse based on first come first serve basis.
- Ensures that stacks of sugar are properly and safely maintained for ease of access and maximization of warehousing space.
- Supervise tally clerks.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- M.S.C.E plus an Advanced certificate in Accounting, Sales & Marketing or equivalent
- One year relevant practical experience in a reputable firm.
Interested applicants must submit detailed Curriculum Vitae with three referees plus copies of certificates to:
HR Business Partner
Private Bag 580
E-mail: [email protected]
Closing date of receiving applications: 8th October, 2020. Only short-listed applicants will be acknowledged.